Additional features which partners love in ShadowProtect 5 (such as remote monitoring via the console) are now available in SPX.
New features include:
- Remote monitoring - Backup operations for a small number of systems can be remotely monitored directly from the SPX console.
- Expanded Linux support – SPX now supports Ubuntu 16.0.4
- Improved logging – Make troubleshooting even easier by accessing specific log files for a given backup job through the SPX console
- Right-click backup image to VirtualBoot – Select VirtualBoot from the right-click menu in Windows Explorer
- Custom installer – Choose to install only the components you need: Backup Agent or Console and Tools
- Software updates check via the Help menu – Easily know whether you have the latest version of SPX installed
- Linux and Windows support, including Windows 10 and Windows Server 2016
Copyright © 2017 eFolder Inc. Use of the StorageCraft and ShadowProtect trademarks does not imply official endorsement by StorageCraft Technology Corporation. eFolder and the eFolder logo are trademarks of eFolder Inc. StorageCraft®, ShadowProtect®, ShadowControl®, HeadStart Restore®, ShadowStream®, and intelligentFTP®are registered trademarks of StorageCraft or its licensors in the United States or elsewhere. eFOLDER AND STORAGECRAFT TECHNOLOGY MAKE NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, IN THIS DOCUMENT. All rights reserved.