[ -2017b] eFolder Backup Portal Release 2.23
Posted by Tami Sutcliffe, Last modified by Rick Klemetson on Apr 05, 2017 11:30 PM
Release #: 2.23
Release Date: Week of 02/13/2017
- A new 'Account Level' HTML report showing trending data storage is available for eFolder BDR for ShadowProtect replicated machines.
- Partners can now view next-gen BDR for ShadowProtect data usage trends (30 days fixed) by account (for replicated machines only).
- The new report can be accessed from a new icon on the Dash Panel, from the Account Center and from the 'Account List' area of the Backup Portal
- Email notifications for the new replication trend report are now available.
- An account email notification can be set to send a daily trend report of next-gen ShadowProtect cloud data use.
- Email is sent once per day.
- Email shows 30 days of trend data.
- Preload SDK functionality (internal only)