eFolder Support Level Agreements (SLA)
Posted by Rick Klemetson, Last modified by Rick Klemetson on Feb 09, 2017 10:35 AM
Link to eFolder Support SLA
Additional SLA Terms
- Continuity Cloud Provisioning SLA:
- If Critical and partner will be paying for Continuity Cloud usage, new Continuity Cloud nodes will be
provisioned and accessible to the partner within 60 minutes of the Critical ticket being submitted.
- If it is not Critical and partner will be paying for Continuity Cloud usage, new Continuity Cloud nodes will be
provisioned within 1 business day.
- If the partner is receiving demo or free Continuity Cloud services, nodes are provisioned based on queued
demand and available free/demo capacity, and no guarantees are made regarding timing or availability of
- SLA for free, trial, NFR, or demo usage of any service:
- Any free, demo, or trial services are not eligible for receiving Critical or High levels of service.
- All tickets relating to non-paid services will be treated with Medium or Low severity.
Examples of Issue Severities